Date:      Sat, 3 Dec 2005 17:52:17 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mauricio Herrera Cuadra <arareko@yahoo.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@rtp.FreeBSD.org>, fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Ports with duplicate LATEST_LINKS

Hi Kris,

I've made the necessary changes in the 'p5-bioperl-devel' Makefile to
avoid this duplication. Should I send you the diff file for commit or
create a new PR?

I believe that Fernán (who's responsible for the 'p5-bioperl' port)
doesn't need to make any further changes. Since I've re-added the devel
port to the tree, it was my duty to correct this problem. Thanks for the
advice Kris.

Fernán: I'm sending a new PR with some changes for the stable port in
order to avoid installation conflicts with the new devel one.

Regards to both,
Mauricio.

--- Kris Kennaway <kris@rtp.FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> Dear port maintainers,
>
> The following list includes ports maintained by you that have
> duplicate LATEST_LINK values.  They should either be modified
> to use a unique LATEST_LINK or suppressed using NO_LATEST_LINK,
> to avoid overwriting each other in the packages/Latest
> directory.  If your ports conflict with ports maintained by
> another person, please coordinate your efforts with them.
>

> Thanks,
> Kris "Annoying Reminder Guy II" Kennaway

MAURICIO HERRERA CUADRA
mauricio@arareko.net
http://www.arareko.net/

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs