Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2012 13:59:34 -0500
From:      Jerry McAllister <jerrymc@msu.edu>
To:        Anonymous <anonymous@foto.nl1.torservers.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Release Date Challenge, plus other stuff the project needs

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 01:52:04AM -0500, Anonymous wrote:

> We, the users of FreeBSD, *do hereby challenge* the FreeBSD project
> to meet its future release dates.

OK.   Get busy.  You have a lot of work to do.

Have you ever created or maintained a large project using volunteer help?
Get serious and think what you are talking about before making such
comments.

Release dates are estimates.   Would it help your sensitive situation
to call them release estimates rather than release dates?

////jerry