Date:      Wed, 7 May 1997 19:04:29 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Penisoara Adrian <ady@warp.starnets.ro>
To:        Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
Cc:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@dk.tfs.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: DOC: NAME CACHE USAGE

Hi,

On Tue, 6 May 1997, Terry Lambert wrote:

> > Terry, please don't even bother answering, it's so painfully obvious
> > that you don't know what you're talking about, and I'm certainly
> > not going to spend any more time on you in this thread, so you will
> > be wasting your air.
> >
> > Ohh, and your contribution/bullshit ratio is approaching zero.
>
> Yet again, you ask for comments and shout down the commentors.
Poul, please do accept Terry's suggestions even though it's a pain for
you. I believe 2 men working on a project is better than just one, even
though you two don't seem to cooperate too well.
Sometimes someone's bullshit might be for the others bright starting
points.
Please do accept Terry and please be cooperative, FreeBSD is in fact just
the result of many people's cooperative work. Thanks.

--
 Ady (@warp.starnets.ro)
"Yes, I do believe in FreeBSD !" | Running SMP FreeBSD since April '97