Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 00:54:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
To:        Jerry Hicks <jhicks@glenatl.glenayre.com>
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Know what would be cool?

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999, Jerry Hicks wrote:

> > This of course again begs for some proper solution to easily add/remove
> > components of a PicoBSD system, so that it wouldn't require each time
> > having all the sources. I'm open for suggestions.. :-)
> >

> Well... we _like_ having all the sources  :-)
>
> Anyway, can you use anonCVS to get them?  Perhaps something fashioned
> after the 'portcheckout' package?

You missed my point. Of course, this is possible, but it's not quite easy
for someone not highly experienced with FreeBSD. My point was to make this
process easier, not more complicated... ;)

Andrzej Bialecki

 <abial@nask.pl>       ||PicoBSD||   FreeBSD in your pocket? Go and see:
 Research & Academic   |+-------+|       "Small & Embedded FreeBSD"
 Network in Poland     | |TT~~~| |    http://www.freebsd.org/~picobsd/