Date:      Fri, 13 May 2005 10:36:21 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Matt Ruzicka <matt@frii.com>
To:        Maxim Konovalov <maxim@macomnet.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: **net** Re: Outbound TCP issue, potentially related to'FreeBSD-SA-05:08.kmem  [REVISED]'

Thank you both very much for all the help.

Incidentally those systems are now running 4.11 (patched today for htt).

They are primarily web servers running apache 1.3.33 with customer as well
as company cgi's running on them, but are also running proftpd.

Let me know if I can get you any system reading to show traffic and such
if that will help.

Thanks again.

Matthew Ruzicka - Systems Administrator
Front Range Internet, Inc.