Date:      Thu, 4 Sep 2003 11:26:44 -0600
From:      Tillman Hodgson <tillman@seekingfire.com>
To:        FreeBSD-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Review Request] Kerberose 5 patch.  Version two!

On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:15:31AM -0600, Tillman Hodgson wrote:
> Would a reference to Kerberos and DNS work?

[Replying to my email]

Speaking of references, I wrote a little article on Kerberos with
ClusterIt! (available in net/clusterit). A homogenous FreeBSD network
that runs Kerberos and ClusterIt! is exceedingly easy to administer.

This is probably not something that belongs in the handbook, but it's
neat enough that I wanted to share it :-)

-T

--
Keeping UUCP running is starting to seem a lot like keeping a 130-year-
old man who smokes 4 packs a day on life support because he's the last