Date:      Wed, 22 Feb 1995 18:52:00 -0800
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: TRUE and FALSE -> is this true?

|Date: Wed, 22 Feb 1995 18:36:56 -0700
|From: Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
|To: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
|Subject: Re: TRUE and FALSE
|Cc: current@freefall.cdrom.com
|Sender: current-owner@FreeBSD.org

[ We interrupt this dispute for a small question ]

Sorry guys for jumping in, but this little tidbit is very
interesting:

|Starting from a running system, you are guaranteed to get everything working
|with 2 make worlds, and a 3rd certainly shouldn't hurt.

For those of us suping current regularly, and having the make world
occasionally fail, does this imply that it might work to try make world
twice? (Or three times?)

Russell

[ Now back to the action... ]