Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:20:35 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Advice on new SCSI hardware

According to Chris Dillon:
> (www.corpsys.com), the 2.1GB Seagate 32430WD (which they tag as just
> Wide-SCSI), and the 4.3GB Micropolis 3243W (which they call a Ultra-Wide
> SCSI3 drive.. the model number is suspiciously close to the Seagate's.
> Typo?).  I've heard some people really complain about the Micropolis
> drives, so I thought I'd see if these were some of the particular buggers

I recently saw a press release about Micropolis... It seems they're almost
dead (people fired, offices closing and so on).

The IBM drives (DCHS / DCAS) are good too.
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #49: Sat Nov 15 20:03:33 CET 1997