Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 16:03:05 -0200
From:      Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to make money ?

Hi, FreeBSD support is very good, The OS is by far superior to any
comercial OS, but i have some questions:

1) How a so professional OS is built without any money, the ones whom
develops it are not playing of programming in the weekend or just for
fun, right ?
2) How do you answer the questions, Dr. Greg Lehey help me with many
questions, i did not have to spend any cents, this is one thing that
would never be true if i were using the Windows Never Try, isn't it? Not
only Dr. Greg, but many ones here helps, how can it be?

I am very curious about that!!!!!!!

PS: i am sorry about my stupid english.