Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:38:37 -0600
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@lovett.com>
To:        Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12739: New port: AT&T's DjVu Netscape plug-in

On Tue, Mar 28, 2000 at 06:50:05PM -0500, mi@video-collage.com wrote:

> If you  think, I  should hardcode  the MOZILLA_HOME in  there --  let me
> know,  and  I'll  upload  a  new version.  Otherwise,  please,  fix  the
> MASTER_SITE and  consider committing the  thing. It's been in  the queue
> for too long :(

Ok.  I've made some alterations along those lines, along with some
other bits and pieces to make this more consistent with other
netscape plugins.

You can find the port at http://www.lovett.com/FreeBSD/djvuplugin.shar
It's destined to go in as www/djvuplugin.

Let me know what you think, and I'll go ahead and get it committed.

> It's been in  the queue for too long :(

I know.  In amongst all the core GNOME updates, I'm trying to get
as many as possible of these older PRs fixed up and put in place.

-aDe

--
Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.