Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:55:38 +0200
From:      Neil Blakey-Milner <nbm@rucus.ru.ac.za>
To:        Fran Maruca <fmaruca@Omnia.com>, "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: WIN '98 and BSD

> I have some PCs currently running win '98 and I'd like to also install
> BSD.  These machines have 64 meg. of memory, 4gig hard drives, and
> Pentium II w/mmx.  I'm looking for any and all information on how to do
> this with the least amount of pain possible.  I'm taking a look at the
> multios.html but would welcome any further information/tips from anybody
> that's done this before.  This is pretty new territory for me and I'm
> trying not to shoot myself in the foot.

Your best bet, if you're willing to do it, is to scrap your current
partitioning and stuff, and start from the beginning again; install win98,
install your win98 programs, then install BSD, and things should go fine.

This way you don't have to resize partitions, and so forth.

Hope this helps.

Neil
--
Neil Blakey-Milner