Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:25:34 +0100
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
Cc:        ISDN-List <freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: crash

David Wetzel writes:
>Hi folks,
>
>as on Tue, 25 Jan 2000, my machine keeps crashing.
>
>WARNING: mclpool limit reached; increase NMBCLUSTERS
>i4b_getbuf: error - MCLGET failed, len(2048)
>panic: L1avma1pp_hscx_intr: RPF, cannot allocate new mbuf!
>
>I run the latest public sources...
>
>alice# uname -a
>NetBSD alice.turbocat.de 1.4.1 NetBSD 1.4.1 (ALICE) #1: Tue Feb 15 15:44:09
>MET 2000     root@alice.turbocat.de:/raid/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/ALICE
>
>i386

Unless Hellmuth has made a new release and I missed the announcement,
your version of the driver is missing the changes required to avoid
this panic, as I rather clearly stated in a previous mail.

The patches are available in the mail archives (which, unfortunately,
are not currently accessible). But you can find them on www.deja.com.

I know that Hellmuth is working on getting the missing patches integrated.

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de garyj@fkr.cpqcorp.net gj@freebsd.org