Date:      Sun, 09 Mar 1997 11:54:46 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Anyone on the list who can check-in the bt848 driver?

Hi,

> Please check in .
>
> 	Tnks!
> 	Amancio
>
> >From The Desk Of Mark Murray :
> > Amancio Hasty wrote:
> > >
> > > Just asked Julian however he is too busy right and going away for 3 weeks.
> > >
> > > So anyone willing to lend a hand?
> >
> > If no-one else answers, I'll do it...

have all my latest tuner mods been put in?  I would like to see my code
merged in before the 1st checkin.  I can make a merge/cleanup pass
on the code before its checked in if Amancio doesn't mind.  I found
several things that need cleaning in the picture ioctls.  tabifying,
etc. before the 1st ci would also be good to a avoid a set of deltas
that contain mostly formatting differences.  Again I volunteer
to take a pass at that.

--
Steve Passe	| powered by
smp@csn.net	|            SMP FreeBSD