Date:      Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:38:56 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?T3RhY8OtbGlv?= <otacilio.neto@bsd.com.br>
To:        "freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   apropos: dbm_map(mandoc.db): Obsolete format based on SQLite 3

Hello
Every time I run the apropos on aFreeBSD 11.1 machine I'm getting this
error message before informing whether or not something appropriate exists.

apropos: dbm_map (mandoc.db): Obsolete format based on SQLite 3
apropos: /usr/local/man/mandoc.db: Inappropriate file type or format

This machine was upgraded from FreeBSD 11. In a other machine, FreeBSD
10.3, I do not get this error message. Does anyone know how to solve this?

[]'s

-Otacilio