Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 1996 19:45:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        ollivier.robert@eurocontrol.fr
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.1.5: trn package missing.

 * Someone just told me that in 2.1.5, the trn package was not shipped... The
 * entry is in ports/news/trn but the package itself has not been built :-(
 *
 * Can someone with the CD confirm this ?

That is probably because the trn port is marked to be IS_INTERACTIVE.
I built all the non-interactive packages, and built as many
interactive packages as possible too, but not all of them.

Satoshi