Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 1996 09:04:13 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Tom W. Cutter" <twcutter@mowgli.wr.usgs.gov>
To:        brian@easy1.mediacity.com (Brian Litzinger)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vat repeating the last few seconds of audio

Hi,
I've seen the same using the pre-compiled version vat-4.0a2 from
rah.star-gate.com.  I have a feeling the buffer size might be the problem.
I've experimented with vat-4.0a6 and find it to work better with the
stock audio-voxware.cc in place.  I have added the mixer snippets from
the vat-4.0a2 code, and compiled it for fullduplex -Dfullduplex.  This
version has problems with tk,doesn't refresh screen properly, it seems
to have been written with tk4.1 in mind.  I'm using tk4.0p3.

By the way there is a Voxware 3.5beta5.  Known as tasd-3.5-beta5.tar.gz.

Running 2.1-stable, Voxware010496.
			- Tom Cutter