Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:39:00 -0300 (ART)
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:        openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   OpenOffice setup fails due to missing setup.ins

>Submitter-Id:	current-users
>Originator:	Fernan Aguero
>Confidential:	no
>Synopsis:	OpenOffice setup fails due to missing setup.ins
>Severity:	serious
>Priority:	high
>Category:	ports
>Class:		sw-bug
>Release:	FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE-p2 i386
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD pi.iib.unsam.edu.ar 4.6.2-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 4.6.2-RELEASE-p2 #0: Mon Sep 30 18:27:57 ART 2002 root@pi.iib.unsam.edu.ar:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PI i386

	I've succesfully built OpenOffice from sources (1.0.1). However, at the end
	of the installation, an error appears. Subsequent attempts to run
	openoffice-setup or the setup executable under /usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.0
	choke on the lack of a setup.ins file under
	/usr/local/OpenOffice.org1.0/program. I've searched both the openoffice
	tarball and my disk and found no such file anywhere.

	Is there any workaround to save me from rebuild/reinstall?. May I get a
	setup.ins file elsewhere?

>How-To-Repeat:
	Not sure if this happens to everyone. Just make install, and try to run any
	setup executable.