Date:      Mon, 7 Apr 1997 20:25:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jack <jack@diamond.xtalwind.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Booting SCSI first over IDE

This thing has been passed around so many times I don't know who the
original poster was.

On Mon, 7 Apr 1997, Gabi Hannawi wrote:

> [...]

cd /usr/src/sys/i386/boot/biosboot

{your favorite editor here} Makefile  (edit and uncomment the following
line after reading and understanding the comments above and below it)

#CFLAGS+=	-DBOOT_HD_BIAS=1

make all install

disklabel -B sd0

reboot

move on to bigger and better things.  :)

Jack O'Neill                    Finger jacko@diamond.xtalwind.net or
jack@xtalwind.net               http://www.xtalwind.net/~jacko/pubpgp.html
#include <std_disclaimers.h>    for my PGP key.
 PGP Key fingerprint = F6 C4 E6 D4 2F 15 A7 67   FD 09 E9 3C 5F CC EB CD