Date:      Mon, 16 Apr 2001 23:12:18 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        ctm-announce@freebsd.org
Subject:   delta ftp site

I now have ftp for ctm deltas working correctly from ns3.saargate.de,
thanks to Dominik Brettnacher <domi@saargate.de> (my thanks).  You can use
this site short term, but I think you guys should all go back to using
your local ctm mirrors as soon as possible, so we don't overstress
ns3.saargate.de.

If you're a ftp site admin, please start pointing your mirroring from
there (pub/ftp/FreeBSD/CTM, as you'd expect).

The site doing the ctm itself, that person asked for anonymity (I guess I
could understand that, I'm sometimes shy on credit myself).  A little of
bit of detective work would tell some of you, but just do us all a favor
and restrain your creativity; I'm quite pleased that, because of help from
the ctm community, we now have ctm back and working (and I can go back to
being quiet).

No more posts on this list, it's going back to being silent.

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.