Date:      Sun, 24 Mar 2002 18:36:34 -0800
From:      "Jeff Shevlen" <jshevlen@passedpawn.com>
To:        "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Postfix "Operation timed out (port 25)"

For the record, the following will post everything in deferred to
stdout

# find /var/spool/postfix/deferred/ -type f -print | xargs postcat |
more

Also, I should apologise.  I've mixed up the subject line of this
email with the wrong question in the message body.  I meant to send
this question to postfix-questions.  I'm resending my question with a
similar subject heading.

My mistake,

: Why not just edit the file if you want to see it's content. Postfix
uses the
: standard sendmail postoffice layout. /var/mail/loginID   Just edit
that
: file, or login as that loginID and issue the mail command on the
command
: line to get his mail.
: