Date:      Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:42:53 -0700
From:      joe <joe@dubium.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Samba and Win ME

I'm trying to configure a samba share for my winME machine.  I have
successfully got the following share working for linux and win2k
workstations. (note...linux was the initial test machine, I am using
nfs for that workstation).  WinME insists on a password. I'd like to be
able to connect from the winME workstation without regard to a userid
or password. TIA

Here's the version of the software:
- freebsd 4.6
- samba v2.2.6.p1