Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 2013 13:45:33 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        Boris Samorodov <bsam@passap.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DIR-825D1

On Sep 9, 2013, at 1:05 PM, Boris Samorodov wrote:

> ftp://ftp.wart.ru/pub/misc/DIR-825D1.console.log.txt

With RealTek NIC and WLAN parts, I'd say you have one of the RealTek =
MIPS CPUs. The RTL8652 if I had to make a guess, since there's a USB =
attachment that's specific to that SoC in the output.

It looks like the flash is 8MB, ram 64MB.

Right now in the tree, all I see is RT305x support. I'm not at all =
familiar with RealTek's product line, so maybe it's a good place to =
start? But I imagine it will be some work...

Warner