Date:      Wed, 02 May 2012 18:34:15 -0400
From:      "Simon" <simon@optinet.com>
To:        "freebsd-fs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>, "Mark Felder" <feld@feld.me>
Subject:   Re: Replacing dead drives in ZRAID2

Thank you Mark, that's what I thought, too. My major concern is the failure
of drives, not so much the hot-swapping. I can live with taking the machine
offline, replacing the drive(s), and booting up. Yanking the drives out from live
system is the only way I can simulate a hard failure. Without this working, I
cannot be sure the system will remain running should a drive go bad. I'm
not sure how the system would handle this given ahd cannot handle pulling
of hot drives out.  I will try to get in touch with the driver maintainer.

Thanks again!
-Simon