Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:36:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@aracnet.com>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD in a Nutshell?

Cool... definitely nice to hear from an insider ;)

I know people who are somewhat ready to make the switch from NT4 to
FreeBSD 4.0, but are too scared to make such a huge change. That book and
some of my pressuring would definitely help.

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water