Date:      Thu, 23 Jun 2016 18:00:14 -0400
From:      Thomas Laus <lausts@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   'urtwn' & 'urtwnfw' Devices Unknown in r302145

Group:

I have seen recent activity in using the urtwn USB WiFi device and
thought that I would try using it again.  Both of these devices are
unknown when including them in a custom kernel for both the amd64
and arm arch, though the man page for urtwn says they should
be.  This device seems to work on my FreeBSD 10.3 Release machine.
I only have a problem with building a BBB-WiFi kernel on FreeBSD
Current and also building one for the amd64 arch using the same rev.

Tom

--
Public Keys:
PGP KeyID = 0x5F22FDC1