Date:      Sun, 6 Aug 2006 20:25:22 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   UltraSparc-IIi/300 AXe CPU fans

Hi,

I have got a problem with my old sparc64[1] (which I got used 2-3(?) years
ago). The CPU fans no longer work and I have no idea where to get new
ones.

I have some (bad) photos of the fans around[2].

The problem ist that those fans are 'clicked in'. In case anyone
knows where I can get a pair of those or knows part numbers please
contact me off-list.

Thanks in advance.

[1] in case it is helpful - it should be about that machine:
http://web.archive.org/web/20031025002457/http://computer.tatung.com.tw/Server/SPARC/Product/comp-sa-100r.html

[2] http://www.zabbadoz.net/zabbadoz-network/pizza/cpu-fan-photos/