Date:      Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:33:07 -0400
From:      David Sledge <dsledge@appriss.com>
To:        Sergey Matveychuk <sem@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-java@freebsd.org" <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>, Ronald Klop <ronald-freebsd8@klop.yi.org>
Subject:   Re: Will eclipse32 be committed before ports freeze? (pr ports/102993)

   Sergey Matveychuk wrote:

Ronald Klop wrote:

Hello,

10 October is the ports freeze for FreeBSD 6.2. Will the port of Eclipse
3.2 be committed before then?
It is a new port, so I don't think it will interrupt with other ports.

1) We need a repocopy.

   On the feedback for the PR I answered that I did not think a repocopy
   was needed since almost all of the files are new with different names
   for the eclipse32 port. I only kept a handful of the original files.
   If the person who is going to do the commit prefers to due a repocopy
   anyways thats fine and I will make a  patch file to replace the shar
   file already there. I just need to know what the committer needs. I
   have not received any updates for the PR other than the request for
   feedback that I responded to.

2) We need a patch against an old version after that.

   If a repocopy is not required then the shar file should be sufficient.