Date:      Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:55:43 +0200
From:      "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Party

On 2006.09.20 10:40:47 +0000, Jacula Modyun wrote:
> Today do the spammers and viruses give a party in th FreeBsd mailing lists?
> Here it is raining cats and dogs from spammers.

Yes, unfortunately the spam filter program decided to kill itself and
had to be manually restarted, so only the basic first level filter,
which is run on the incoming mail server, was active for a while.

BTW. thanks for sending your mail to the proper list for such things
so we don't add more noise to the normal lists talking about the spam
compared to the actual spam mails.

--
Simon L. Nielsen
Hat of the day: FreeBSD Admins Team