Date:      Tue, 17 Oct 2006 13:50:32 GMT
From:      Edward Kovarski<edward.kovarski@groupkae.com>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/104495: Addition to Commercial Vendors

>Number:         104495
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       Addition to Commercial Vendors
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Hi, we would like to be added to the commercial vendors for the North American region. We are located in Toronto, Canada and provide many solutions based on FreeBSD technology, such as consolidated file servers, web servers, etc.

I've included the html blurb under "fix to the problem if known". Do let me know if there is anything else that is required from us to be listed. Thanks!

Regards,
Edward Kovarski