Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 09:46:03 -0800 (AKDT)
From:      me <me@corecom.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2 ide drive install

I have 2.2.1-R CD's.  I was hoping to do a dos setup installation on
my 1.6 gig hd, then use my smaller 420 meg hd for FBSD. I loaded the
files I needed to my C drive (master-1.6g) and then rebooted to
FreeBSD on smaller drive. I go to "media", change to dos, then to
commit, it can't find the files (on any slice).
Can 2 drives be used? or am I missing something. I read the docs,
read the book, and still can't figure it out.
Thanks,
Mike

MicroSoft=just say NO