Date:      Sat, 4 Feb 2012 16:58:37 -0500
From:      Super Bisquit <superbisquit@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Has source been updated with Hibbits' recent patches?
References:  <CAHSQbTAC93VZaPfiVChsg0Ytn81YXRuYTtumVqJWUbxeMoyRCw@mail.gmail.com> <7169302.1373133.1328113439915.chat@gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOuw4RgxjcBeD%2B8-SbezS64zHUKFEi8teicE9=f=f_p8NQ@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOsHpo=kcULkc-aba3k2vUzV8_u-HwK-eqkQwrueAzh4tA@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOuk5SyUTvxeDg383QER1Ud3vQDxYvptRyRwS7yrcXe9mg@mail.gmail.com> <E2041788-06ED-4149-B6F6-E4D199257153@gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOu9Ss5LHuvRJ41fFbcbevEQratX1YiCZFFXcv%2B-B2QzDQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAHSQbTBr=uKsot=ToZ4ya_cpuYMqz=S=L2UD-UWZkfmkLdbdEg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOuXQQFpFBHJ_9UTGq5wQTc0b64BcRYmg-cAt9Lda4hjgg@mail.gmail.com> <CA%2BWntOsq0ZjOVJ=sOYcCLGLKHD9H-xNzznGvKCkisP0j2R9_pw@mail.gmail.com>

http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/svn-src-head/2010-April/016324.html

tima# dmesg | grep 0x0004
ukphy0: OUI 0x0004de, model 0x000e, rev. 2
tima#

Seems that I have the airport card that causes a lot of problems.
http://markmail.org/message/ldd6kjhxp3h75dgq has a mention of ukphy(4) but,
that page and driver does not exist in the FreeBSD man pages.

If Torfinn  (tingox), Nathan, or someone else has an Airport card which
does not have a bug, then one of them may be able to test the driver.