Date:      Wed, 10 Oct 2012 12:12:53 +0530
From:      "Chitra.S" <s.chitra@proconnect.co.in>
To:        <freebsd-apache@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Indian Commercial Directory 2011-2012

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01CDA6E0.93356E90

Hi,

We are supply chain service providers. We require the india commercial
directory with all industry verticals for our biz purposes. Before we buy we
would like to see some samples. Kindly send us sample details and some
specifications about your directory.

Prefer 2012 updated database.

Chitra S

Supply Chain Biz. Initiatives

logo copy

mobile: +91 9380980138  email:  <mailto:s.chitra@proconnect.com>
s.chitra@proconnect.co.in

ProConnect Supply Chain Solutions Limited,

'Centre Point', Plot # 8 & 11, Thiru-Vi-Ka Industrial Estate,

Guindy, Chennai - 600 032, India

Ph: +91-44-42243259

************************************************DISCLAIMER*****************************************

This E-Mail, contents, information and attachments contained and
  transmitted by this E-Mail are proprietary to ProConnect Supply Chain
  Solutions Limited and intended for use only by the individual or entity
  to which it is addressed. This E-Mail may contain information that is
  privileged, confidential or exempted from disclosure under applicable
  law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-Mail may not
  have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the
  intended recipient, an agent, representative of the intended recipient or
  a person responsible for delivering the E-Mail and information to the
  named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution,
  transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this E-Mail and
  information contained therein, in any way or in any manner is strictly
  prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or
  destroyed, incomplete or contain viruses and ProConnect Supply Chain
  Solutions Limited accepts no liability for the contents and integrity of
  this mail or for any damage caused by the limitations of the e-mail
  transmission. If you have received this communication in error, please
  delete this mail permanently & notify us immediately at
  itadmin@proconnect.co.in

------=_NextPart_000_0063_01CDA6E0.93356E90--