Date:      Wed, 29 Aug 2001 09:20:21 -0400
From:      Stefanos Kiakas <stefanos@e-scape.net>
To:        Vladimir Terziev <vlady@rila.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems with Squid on 4.4-RC

Hello,

	I really did not have time to investigate this but
the same problem occured with version 2.3 of Squid. The port
worked but the "off the shelf" version did not. The problem
was corrected for 2.3 and 2.4 but it seems it persists in the
source code available from the development site.

	I know I have no right to complain since I am too busy
to maintain any ports but I would like to encourage people
to submit corrections they make in the ports system to the
original maintainers.

stef