Date:      Mon, 16 Jul 2001 13:09:14 +0200
From:      Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
To:        Matt Wilbur <matt@efs.org>
Cc:        Rick Hamell <hamellr@heorot.1nova.com>, <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Neat aerospace desktop background images?

At 2:14 AM -0700 7/16/01, Matt Wilbur wrote:

>  You may find some good stuff here, although its more operationally
>  oriented..
>
>  http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Operations/AlliedForce/

	There were a few good photos in here, mostly taken from refueling
tankers, as the aircraft were coming in or leaving.  I found a couple
under some of the other operations, and I also got one of the
Pentagon itself.

	Man, it's scary to think of how close the south loading dock is
to the building, and how easy it would be to roll up there with a
semi tractor-trailer full of ANFO or C-4 -- Talk about making the
Frederick P. Murrah building in Oklahoma City look like a
kindergarten playground....

--
Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

/*        efdtt.c  Author:  Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>          */