Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2012 09:11:56 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrade sqlite3-3.7.10 -> sqlite3-3.7.11 appears to break svnversion?

--2qXFWqzzG3v1+95a

I updated my stable/8 slice before upgrading the installed ports on my
laptop, so when I ran portmaster, it was running:

FreeBSD g1-227.catwhisker.org 8.3-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 8.3-PRERELEASE #360 23=
4093M: Tue Apr 10 04:22:16 PDT 2012     root@g1-227.catwhisker.org:/common/=
S1/obj/usr/src/sys/CANARY  i386

There were no whines from portmaster that I can see.  (I did the
upgrade within script, and can provide the typescript to interested
folks.)

But now, if I run "svnversion," I see:

d134(8.3-P)[33] /usr/local/bin/svnversion /usr/src/
svn: E200030: sqlite: callback requested query abort
svn: E200030: sqlite: callback requested query abort
d134(8.3-P)[34]=20

svn appears to generally be working, otherwise.

Should I rebuild the subversion port?  Is there an ABI change that
may require a corresponding change in subversion?  The phase of the
moon jsut the wrong color?

Thanks!

Peace,
david
--=20
Depriving a girl or boy of an opportunity for education is evil.

--2qXFWqzzG3v1+95a

--2qXFWqzzG3v1+95a--