Date:      Mon, 28 Dec 1998 10:16:26 -0800
From:      Nick Finck <nick@whitehorse.com>
To:        webmaster@digital-web.com
Subject:   Reminder: DPI awards for 1998.

Hello again,
	This is just another reminder to get in your vote before we enter
the finals.  The numbers are close and we want to encourage everyone to vote
because each vote matters.

	And for those of you who recently received an award, right now DPI
is running a public survey on it's site (http://www.digital-web.com) to
determine which participants will enter the final round to be judged for the
award for 1998.  All the winners from this years awards are listed as an
option.  You can, if you so wish, link in to the DPI site to promote you
users to vote for your sites and products.  Each vote will be tallied up at
and the top 5 from each award will be placed into the final round at the end
of December 28th, 1998.  The finalists will then be voted for by a series of
20 judges from multimedia design firms, artisans, web developers and
programmers, and world renowned web experts.  The winners of the 1998 awards
will be announced on January 4th, 1999.  The winners will be given the
physical award around the end of January.

	To see a list of this years weekly winners, please take the time to
visit http://www.digital-web.com/awards.html  Both the Hot Web Tech Award
and the Resource Of The Week past winners are posted there as well as
additional information about the awards.  Any questions you may have can be
addressed to webmaster@digital-web.com or myself at nickf@digital-web.com

Best of luck,
			Nick Finck
			CEO, Digital Productions Inc.