Date:      Thu, 4 May 2017 20:38:00 -0300
From:      =?UTF-8?B?T3RhY8OtbGlv?= <otacilio.neto@bsd.com.br>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   multimedia/openh264 crashes FreeBSD 12 on arm64

Hello guys

I am compiling some ports on my raspberry pi 3 and some bugs have
appeared. In the meantime I have found a port that all times when I try
to compile its raises a kernel panic. This is multimedia/openh264. To
reproduce, simply turn on the plugins and test options and try to
compile. The kernel panic happens when it is doing the tests. The
openh264 port revision I am using is r439777 and freebsd is 12 r317063.

[]'s

-Otacilio