Date:      Sat, 03 Mar 2012 09:17:34 -0500
From:      "John D. Hendrickson and Sara Darnell" <johnandsara2@cox.net>
To:        Ed Schouten <ed@80386.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dep-trace  v.  tsort  (mac ports depends support)

Hi and thanks for looking !

Yes and no (no),  I thought of that.

Who knows to order depends so tsort can order them in non-topological order as output?  Who has time
to SVG plot program compile order (or pkg) depends like airports and airplanes and draw arrows
between them?

Another issue of pre-positioning each sublists in port files : you are SOL if there is any loss of
order before tsort gets them.

Another issue (one port not knowing the full sublist of the other) (there are probably more I'll
stop there).

Have Fun!

-- John