Date:      Wed, 4 Jul 2012 12:11:43 +0530
From:      Subhro Sankha Kar <subhro@80386.org>
To:        dhaneshk k <dhaneshkk@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Networking IP Address Issues : NetBSD on Xen VM

On 04-Jul-2012, at 10:22 AM, dhaneshk k wrote:

>=20
> List,
>=20
> Please ignore my previous mail  with the same subject line because =
there was a terrible formatting  mistake.
> Please see the attached pdf  which briefs the problem in assigning the =
IP address to the netbsd virtual machine.
> The Xen VM is running on Debian/ GNU Linux.

I am assuming you are trying to get a bridge setup working. What is the =
bridge configuration in dom0?

On a separate note, your email still is not proper. Learn to put =
contents in an email rather describing your problem in a PDF.

Thanks
--
Subhro Sankha Kar
System Administrator

>=20
>=20
>> From: subhro@80386.org
>> Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2012 00:06:56 +0530
>> To: dhaneshkk@hotmail.com
>> CC: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
>> Subject: Re: Networking IP Address Issues : NetBSD on Xen VM
>>=20
>>=20
>> On 03-Jul-2012, at 12:34 PM, dhaneshk k wrote:
>>=20
>>>=20
>>> The Same problems
>>> discussed here were faced.
>>>=20
>>> Any hints to solve these issues much appreciated.
>>=20
>> No hints till you learn how to format your email properly, a basic =
requirement when posting to a mailing list.
<NETBSD-AS-A-VIRTUAL-MACHINE-IPAddress_Issues.pdf>________________________=