Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 23:52:22 -0600
From:      "Alejandro Vázquez C." <alexv@sui.gda.itesm.mx>
To:        Ricardo Núñez <rinunez@telcel.net.ve>
Cc:        FreeBSD Security <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: ´One Direction´ Routed

Ricardo Núñez wrote:

It is posible. Read about Security & Firewalls in the FreeBSD Handbook.

  If we could use a FreeBSD PC computer as a router between an
  Ethernet LAN
  and Internet but in one direction. I mean: A LAN host could access
  Internet, but an outside Internet host SHOULDN´T access an inside
  host,
  just access that ´router´. An outside host could see the FreeBSD Web

  Browser and anything else in the FreeBSD machine only.

  Thank you in advance,

  Ricardo Nunez