Date:      Fri, 30 Mar 2001 20:02:04 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   update on Alpha package building cluster

Hi all,

I think I've finally got the Alpha build cluster going.  It will be
running 4-stable builds for awhile (at least until the 4.3 release
is out the door).  The error logs can be found here.

        http://beta.freebsd.org/

Specifically you'll want to take a look here because the rest of the
links are somewhat broken because the first build is happening now.

        http://beta.freebsd.org/errorlogs/4-latest/

Many thanks to Asami-san, Mr. O'Brien, and everyone else that made
all of this possible.  Everyone with an Alpha machine dig in and
fix some ports so we'll have an awesome 4.3 release for the Alpha
as well as ia32.

Enjoy!

-steve

PS: Having 3 machines working on the builds is pretty darned awesome
    compared to the 1 machine that I had been doing the builds on.
    In the last couple of hours these machines have been able to
    build ~400 packages!  Imagine what it could do if I were to get
    access to the other 3 or 4 machines. :)