Date:      Wed, 08 Apr 2009 16:07:16 +1000
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radeon DRIVER
References:  <49BC0BB6.3090007@mailinglist.ahhyes.net>	 <1237063193.1809.15.camel@balrog.2hip.net>	 <49BC16C8.7080009@mailinglist.ahhyes.net>	 <49C2E537.6050102@mailinglist.ahhyes.net>	 <1237511562.1777.200.camel@balrog.2hip.net>	 <49D83F4C.8010205@mailinglist.ahhyes.net>	 <1238926327.1853.4.camel@balrog.2hip.net>	 <49D93460.8060901@mailinglist.ahhyes.net> <1238970381.1829.17.camel@balrog.2hip.net>

wiped the slate clean and rebuilt everything from the current ports
snapshot. xorg and kde4 got upgraded. Funnily enough now, the problem
has disappeared, i suspect the newer version of xorg has done the trick.
I can now use DRI and there is no longer the trailing mess on the screen
when a window is dragged.

cheers