Date:      Mon, 30 May 2016 11:33:01 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Bj=C3=B6rn_Jonare?= <bjorn.jonare@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian.chadd@gmail.com>
Cc:        "=?utf-8?Q?freebsd-wireless=40freebsd.org?=" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bwn updates - now BCM4321, BCM4322

On Saturday 28 May 2016 at 20:02, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> hi,
> =20
> I'll go add some more debugging to the attach side of things. It does
> that when it doesn't recognise the phy, and that's silly.
> =20
> =20
> =20
> -adrian

Hi,

Turned out the problem was at my end, I apologize for the noise. Though I=
 was sure I've checked I was running a kernel =5Fwithout=5F the GPL PHY c=
ode. After donning a pointy hat and standing in a corner for a while, I n=
ow have a working BCM4321, this is brilliant=21

Again thank you for your work and putting up with all the line noise from=
 resulting from stupid user mistakes :)

--
/H=C3=A4lsningar Bj=C3=B6rn =20