Date:      Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:48:02 GMT
From:      "Dimitri T." <midios3@hotmail.com>
To:        mpoulin@honk.org
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD article

hi,
indeed it's a very good article that will do the job ;^)

I was surprised when I read the following:

<snip>
FreeBSD is much more than an experimental platform. Some of the most popular
Web sites rely on it, including Yahoo! and Hotmail.
</snip>

I knew about Yahoo but Hotmail?! Mircrosoft's Hotmail relies on FreeBSD? is
this true?
If it is, then I guess this is the best advertisment for our favourite o.s.
;)

bye,
dimitri