Date:      Sat, 6 Jul 2002 12:00:53 +0100
From:      "Lee" <lee@unassemble.co.uk>
To:        "Matthew Seaman" <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: File System Monitoring

Hi,

Cheers Matthew for that advise.

What I have though about doing is something like this.

----------------------
find /etc /usr /sbin /bin > $HOME/before_install.txt
./configure
make
make test
make install
find /etc /usr /sbin /bin > $HOME/after_install.txt
diff $HOME/before_install.txt $HOME/after_install.txt | less

Is anyone aware of any problems with doing it this way.

Thanks

Lee