Date:      Thu, 30 Jan 1997 11:50:55 -0900
From:      Russ Pagenkopf <russ@ism.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USR Total Control

At 1:41 PM -0600 1/30/97, Joe Greco wrote:
[snip]
>Next, induce a hardware crash by pushing the contraption out of the door
>of the plane.
>
>With some luck, it might kill Bill.  :-)  ;-)
>
>(Well, that's how _I_ would build a killer Windows/NT box)...

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This man either has too much time on his hands and isn't updating his 'how
to set up a screamin' deamon, newsfeed sucking and feeding, killer News
machine' (tm) for which I'm truly disappointed, OR he has way to much to do
and is starting to become delirious in thinking that he can kill Bill.
After all Bill wouldn't be Bill if he was just Bill, therfore he must be
many Bills for how come else would you explain Bills survival.

<bzzzzzpppp>

We now return you to your regular programming.

:-)

rus

Russ Pagenkopf  (russ@ism.net)