Date:      Mon, 13 Feb 2012 23:07:30 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@turbofuzz.com>
To:        Niclas Zeising <zeising@daemonic.se>
Cc:        Dimitry Andric <dim@FreeBSD.org>, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Does anyone regularly build HEAD with clang?

On Feb 13, 2012, at 9:09 AM, Niclas Zeising wrote:

> The ML ate the attachments. Either attach them as text/plain or post
> them online somewhere.

Well, Brandon Falk actually appears to have nailed the root cause.  I =
followed older instructions on =
http://wiki.freebsd.org/BuildingFreeBSDWithClang which said to set =
CPP=3D"clang -E" and this has been updated to "clang-cpp", which I =
didn't realize it.  Once I made that change in make.conf, everything is =
proceeding perfectly!  It's on a slow atom box so my "make world kernel" =
hasn't actually completed yet, but I think it's gone far enough that I =
can assume success!

Sorry for the stale build settings which led to a false alarm on my =
part, and thanks to Brandon for replying off-list with the solution!

- Jordan