Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 23:03:31 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "BSD Questions" <bsdquestions@connect1.ca>
To:        <johann@broadpark.no>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mail loops back to myself

Well, when you get the issue of mail loops back to myself, this means that
your DNS is setup to send the mail to a machine which is not setup to
accept the mail.

What you need to do is make sure that postfix is setup to accept mail for
ninja.amphex.com.

You have provided this info.

mydestination = $myhostname, localhost.$mydomain, $ninja.mydomain, $mydomain

Postfix will accept mail for any sub domain for $mydomain.  I am assuming
that $mydomain is equal to amphex.com.  If it is not, then you may want to
add that.

Your configuration may have a problem in the mydestination.  you have
entered $ninja.mydomain, but what should be there is ninja.$mydomain.  The
Dollar Sign is in the wrong spot. Not sure if you have just mistyped it in
this email.

Frank A.