Date:      Wed, 12 Oct 2005 18:00:03 -0400
From:      Parv <parv@pair.com>
To:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Cc:        hrs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Problem in building www/en: "make: don't know how to make /share/sgml/transtable.xml"

in message <20051011035727.GA69535@holestein.holy.cow>,
wrote Parv thusly...

>   cd www/en
>   make all -DNOPORTSCVS \
>   ENGLISH_ONLY=y WITHOUT_DOC=y WEB_ONLY=y \
>   make: don't know how to make /share/sgml/transtable.xml. Stop

( Later, Hiroki S suggested to run make w/o any options which
resulted in different error, duly posted to the list. )

Reading recent messages does not make me fill w/ confidence about
the acceptance of my patches, not what i had|have in mind anyway.
Considering that, i have lost interest in solving the problem(s)
discussed in this thread.

Hiroki, i want to assure that this has nothing to do me waiting for
your response.  I have no problem in waiting to solve the
problem(s), but have serious doubt that solving the problem will not
get my patched (if any) accepted.

I will just updated/add my own bookmarks, CSS, and if needed be,
JavaScript too.

  - Parv