Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 2020 16:34:00 +0000
From:      "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fsck parallel check

--------
In message <alpine.BSF.2.20.2004161748390.20589@puchar.net>, Wojciech Puch=
ar writes:
>can it be changed?
>
>fsck checks in sequence all filesystems with 6-th field in /etc/fstab =

>equal 1, and in parallel all with 6-th field equal 2 but one process per =

>disk.

I think I made it do the following many years ago:

	check sequentially all filesystems with 1
	check parallel all filesystems with 2
	check parallel all filesystems with 3
	check parallel all filesystems with 4

But I can't remember if that ever got committed...

-- =

FreeBSD committer       | BSD since 4.3-tahoe    =

Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence=
.